Broadcasting Assistant – Corpus Christi Hooks, Corpus Christi, TX — 2019 season
- Called all home games and select road games for the Hooks, 84 games in all.
- Hosted both the radio pregame and postgame shows at home.
- Also hosted the on-field “Hooks TV” pregame show on the jumbotron at Whataburger Field which featured interviews with sponsors, staff, players, and other personalities 30 minutes before the game’s first pitch
- Produced/hosted/edited several video content features on the team for social media and website distribution throughout the season.
- Other tasks included writing press releases, roster moves, assembling stat packs, distributing lineup cards, and archiving in-game highlights for the team and local media.
Director of Broadcasting/Media Relations – Down East Wood Ducks, Kinston, NC — 2017 & 2018 seasons
- 140-game regular season within the Carolina League broadcasted on local WRNS 960 AM
- The Wood Ducks were newest team in the league, as Advanced-A affiliates of the Texas Rangers.
- Called every game solo, ran team’s social media, conducted & organized interviews, produced game notes, as well as several other daily tasks
- Other tasks included writing press releases, roster moves, assembling stat packs, distributing lineup cards, and shooting photos of VIPs in the ballpark
Studio Host/Producer – IMG Audio, Winston-Salem, NC — 2017 & 2018
- Produce Washington State Football/Basketball/Baseball radio broadcasts on the IMG Sports Network
- Duties included running the board two hour pre and postgame shows, loggin the in-game ad rotation, cutting live highlights during the game, hosting a 15 minute halftime show featuring a game recap and scores from around college football
- Connected to the on-site team through ISDN and IP lines to ensure a quality broadcast
- Also produced the Mike Leach Show once a week live on WSU affilates from the IMG studios
Broadcaster/Media Relations Director – Orem Owlz, Orem, Utah — 2016
- 76-game regular season within the Pioneer League on local ESPN 960AM and MILB.TV
- Members of the Pioneer League, the rookie level affiliates of the Los Angeles Angels.
- Called every game solo, ran team’s social media, conducted & organized interviews, produced game notes
- Doubled & tripled numerous social analytics in first month of season compared to same window in ‘15
Cape Cod Baseball League Broadcaster-Chatham Anglers, Chatham, Massachusetts — 2014-2015
- 44-game regular season with phone line/internet broadcasts for every game for two seasons
- Cut audio highlights and posted them to website postgame
- Daily interview with a manager and team personality for pregame show
- Volunteer director and daily operator of Anglers’ youth baseball clinics
- Website Intern – Society of American Baseball Research (SABR) – Phoenix, Arizona — 2015-2016
- Aided in SABR BioProject, creating and uploading historical biographies online from the SABR library
- Recorded and uploaded panels from the 2015 and 2016 SABR Analytics Conferences in Phoenix, AZ
- Various office organization tasks include the SABR directory, library, and photos of previous events
Arizona State University
- ASU baseball, softball, ice hockey, and women’s basketball broadcaster for Pac-12 Networks Digital
- Assistant sports director at campus radio station, The Blaze 1330AM.
- Called several notable football and baseball games for the station: ’14 Sun Bowl, ’15 Texas Kickoff, Territorial Cup (football/baseball) ’13-’16
- Director of baseball coverage team for student-run website CronkiteSports.com
- Treasurer within the student organization Walter Cronkite Sports Network.
Broadcaster of the Year: The Blaze 1330 AM, 2014
STAA Talent All-American: Honorable Mention, 2015
STAA Talent All-American: No.19 in nation, 2016
- Social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Photoshop, Audition, Premiere Pro, After Effects, inDesign, Illustrator & Lightroom
- Still and moving photography with editing capabilities
- Experience with other programs including Cool Edit Pro and Final Cut Pro
- Managing and posting content on WordPress-built websites
- Michael Coffin – Director of Broadcasting, Corpus Christi Hooks
- Joe Januszewski – Executive Vice President, Texas Rangers
- Dan D’Uva – Broadcaster, Las Vegas Golden Knights E: DanDuvs@gmail.com
- John Lowe – Retired, Detroit Free Press E: email@example.com
- Eric Nadel – HOF Broadcaster, Texas Rangers
- Dave O’Brien – Broadcaster, Boston Red Sox
- Wade Howell – General Manager, Kinston Baseball LLC